The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is recognised internationally and is considered one of the most prestigious qualifications in the business world. If you are seeking a senior role in business, this challenging and thought-provoking programme has been designed to sharpen your leadership acumen and give you the practical skills, theory and workplace understanding to progress your career.
The MBA aims at a well-rounded business graduate, and not an expert in just one single aspect. In contrast to classical Master of Science or Master of Arts programmes that are usually consecutive to an according Bachelor's programme, the MBA attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.
The programme will also give you the opportunity to:
- Enjoy flexible study options which work alongside your existing work and life commitments
- Expand your networking opportunities with businesses, academia, students, alumni and other like-minded business professionals, both nationally and internationally
- Participate in live online seminars with your tutors and peers. Multiple one hour sessions are offered each week (and recorded to watch later) and content is informed by real-time data about students’ understanding of the topic
- Explore topical modules, including: Leading, Managing and Developing People; Strategic Marketing and Global Economic Environment
- Work in small groups on weekly tasks, collaborating with peers and experiencing virtual working